"Apprentice programs align academic classes, with the teamwork, problem solving, and adaptability of on-the-job training. Apprentices develop a thorough understanding of workplace dynamics in addition to training in current technology."
Ned McCulloch, Global Issue Manager for Skills Development, IBM
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY RESOURCES
- IT Industry Solutions Factsheet
- On-the-Job Learning and Related Instruction Outlines for IT Apprenticeships
- Information Technology Generalist Occupational Framework
- Cyber Security Support Technician Occupational Framework
- Competency Models for Information Technology
For more resources, program examples, and marketing materials, go to the Information Technology Community of Practice page.