Increasingly, advanced manufacturing companies are turning to apprenticeship to develop, grow, and retain a skilled workforce. Apprenticeship programs combine on-the-job learning with related instruction in technical areas to produce qualified, highly-productive employees for careers requiring precision skills. Apprenticeship training ensures workers have the knowledge and competencies companies need for today and tomorrow.
ADVANCED MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY RESOURCES
- Advanced Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Manufacturing and Apprenticeship Toolkit
- Employer's Playbook for Building an Apprenticeship Program
- Competency-Based Apprenticeship System
- Minding the Gap: Investing in a Skilled Manufacturing Workforce
- Manufacturing Industry Competency Models
- Mentoring for Apprenticeship: Train-the-Trainer for On-the-Job Training
For more resources, program examples, and marketing materials, go to the Advanced Manufacturing Community of Practice page.