How do I request a copy of my Certificate of Completion of a Registered Apprenticeship?

Top Questions

Requests for a copy of a Certificate of Completion should be directed to the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Apprenticeship (OA) or State Apprenticeship Agency based upon the state you were an apprentice in, the state contacts can be found on our Contact Us page.  Additionally, you may be able to access a transcript of your apprenticeship records utilizing OA’s Verify My Apprenticeship page.