We look forward to the 9th Annual NAW: November 13-19, 2023! It’s never too early to start planning. Here are the daily themes:
- Monday, November 13: Registered Apprenticeship for Youth
- Tuesday, November 14: Registered Apprenticeship in New and Emerging Industries
- Wednesday, November 15: Expanding Registered Apprenticeship to Underserved Populations
- Thursday, November 16: Women in Registered Apprenticeship
- Friday, November 17: Registered Apprenticeship for Veterans and Federal Employees
What is National Apprenticeship Week?
NAW is a nationwide celebration where industry, labor, equity, workforce, education, and government leaders host events to showcase the successes and value of Registered Apprenticeship for re-building our economy, advancing racial and gender equity, and supporting underserved communities. NAW is an opportunity to highlight how Registered Apprenticeship, a proven and industry-driven training model, provides a critical talent pipeline that can help to address some of our nation’s pressing workforce challenges such as rebuilding our country’s infrastructure, addressing critical supply chain demands, supporting a clean energy workforce, modernizing our cybersecurity response, and responding to care economy issues.
Photos from NAW 2022
Looking Back on NAW 2022
NAW on Social Media
View how others spread the word about #NAW2022 and see how you can be featured.
NAW 2022 Report
View highlights and successes from NAW 2022.
Plan & Promote
Explore materials and tips to help you plan and promote your event or secure a proclamation.