Frequently Asked Questions

How do I request a replacement certificate of completion?

Apprentices and Career Seekers

Requests for replacement certificates should be directed to the Office of Apprenticeship (OA) or the State Apprenticeship Agency (SAA) office. Please visit our Contact Us page to find the apprenticeship office in the state you completed your apprenticeship and reach out to that office for a copy of your certificate.


Visit our Contact Us page, send us a message, and we'll help connect you to an apprenticeship consultant to address your needs.

Contact Us