Discover and explore available employment and training Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility tools, resources, and trends on this page as your organization expands Registered Apprenticeship opportunities for under-represented populations and marginalized communities for family sustainable wages.
Tear the Paper Ceiling
The "Tear The Paper Ceiling" campaign aims to change the narrative around the value and potential of workers who are Skilled Through Alternative Routes (STARs), rather than through a bachelor's degree.
- "Tear The Paper Ceiling" Campaign Website - Learn more about what the "Tear The Paper Ceiling" Campaign is all about.
- A Tear the Paper Ceiling Story - See how Registered Apprenticeship STARS and employers tear the paper ceiling in the Tech Industry.
- Inclusive Tech Apprenticeship Toolkit - A one-stop resource offering tech workers, leaders, and policy professionals actionable guidance on how to increase racial and educational inclusion through apprenticeships.
- "New Opportunities for Employers and STARs" Report - This research shows how apprenticeships are already on the rise as a solution to bridge the gap and tear the paper ceiling between employers and the talent they need.
- "Racial Equity and Inclusion in Tech" Webinar - Explore the promise of apprenticeship as a first step toward normalizing skills-based hiring, recognizing learning in multiple forms, and accelerating racial diversity in tech.
- Expanding DEIA Programs through Apprenticeship - In order to continue to grow their workforces, companies will have to make a concerted effort to diversify the demographics of their employees.
- Women in Construction - DOL announces $20 million cooperative agreement with TradesFutures to lead a coalition of community partners to develop a gateway for women and other underrepresented communities to access and succeed in Construction Registered Apprenticeship programs.
- The Center for Equity - The Center for Advancing Racial Equity and Job Quality in Long-Term Care
- Presidential Proclamation on National Native American Heritage Month, 2023
- Partnership on Inclusive Apprenticeship (PIA) Resources