Application for Apprenticeship Ambassador
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Apprenticeship Ambassador. If selected, your company/organization will join a national movement to expand, diversify, modernize, and strengthen Registered Apprenticeships across America.
The goal of the Apprenticeship Ambassador Initiative is to create a network of employers, labor organizations, industry associations, sponsors, educators, workforce intermediaries, minority-serving organizations, and other stakeholders to serve as champions for their industry or area of expertise.
Please read the criteria and tips below to improve the quality of your application.
Criteria for Apprenticeship Ambassador Applications
- Applicant must be organization
- Applicant has Registered Apprenticeship (RA) experience, which can include:
- RA sponsor
- RA RTI provider
- RA Intermediary
- Employer with RA experience
- Sponsor of pre-apprenticeship program that leads to a RA program
- DOL Office of Apprenticeship Contractor
- DOL Office of Apprenticeship OA Grantee
- Previous ApprenticeshipUSA LEADER
- Previous ACA member
- Other RA experience (Workforce professional, RA partners, Researcher, Community-based organizations, etc.)
- Applicant provides clear description of RA experience
- Applicant has made a RA Commitment – at least one option chosen on application
- Applicant Point of Contact is in a leadership position within the organization and has the authority to apply on behalf of the organization
- Application is signed
Tips for Completing Apprenticeship Ambassador Applications
- Apprenticeship Ambassadors are organizations and not individuals. Please list the Registered Apprenticeship experience of the applicant organization rather than the individual representing the organization.
- Applicant Point of Contact cannot be a current Advisory Committee on Apprenticeship (ACA) Member.
- Organization leadership should submit the application to ensure they have the authority to sign the application on behalf of the organization.
- List the name of the specific Registered Apprenticeship program(s) the organization is sponsoring or participating in as an employer or Related Technical Instruction (RTI) provider.
- Applications that aren’t signed will not be approved.